I don’t know about you guys, but purple and green are an interesting color combination, and doesn’t necessarily have to remind you of eggplants
After I finish my Management course, maybe I’d be able to take even just a 6-month ride through fashion school
There is some totally amazing fashion in Japan, a lot of which is quickly becoming available online. Here are a few of my favourite stores - keep in mind I haven’t purchased from all of them. I’ve also listed a few of my favourite non-Japan stores down the bottom!
A lot of Japanese stores will not post overseas, or even accept foreign credit cards. It doesn’t always say this in their Q&A, but if the checkout doesn’t ask you for your expiry date and CCV then chances are they won’t accept your card.
If you’re unsure how to go about purchasing from Japan, check out my extensive guide here ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
I bought a Barbie accessories set to complement my old display pug and stuck it on my snapback using super glue
Now it’s super dope
I keep thinking ‘vogue it up’ when in reality I want to go
I just ask myself
“how do you do that”
- People who can't draw: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who don't try at all: Drawing is fucking hard
- Teachers: Drawing is fucking hard
- Beginning artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Pro artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Extremely famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Long gone, passed away artists who went down in history: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who are upset an artist won't draw for them for free: Drawing is easy!
My grandaunt got me this beautiful kimono for Christmas and I can’t stop running my hands over it’s silky fabric